Monday, October 27, 2008

Superchick : Rock What You Got

For my first music review, I will do one of my favorites: Superchick. This particular album is called Rock What You Got. It's general message is individuality with a wonderful rock twist. Songs such as "Alive" and "Hey Hey" stress non-conformity and and rocking to your own beat, whatever it may be. Songs "Crawl" and "Breathe" speak of God's help in difficult times in their lives. The song "So Beautiful" is a strong supporter of individual beauty, despite the messages the world throws at you. The other songs are just as good as the rest and there is one song that is just five minutes of a seriously awesome guitar solo. To wrap up this album is a must buy for girls and guys of all ages, if you don't mind some hard rock beats. The only negative thing I think of is parents may not want their young ones singing of headless zombies and reference to a pain medication in "Alive", but it is completely harmless and in no way supports taking drugs.
Well, what are you waiting for? Go get it! I hope you like it as much as I do .





3 comments:

Bailey said...

Hey Linda!
This is an AWESOME music review! Great job! Keep on rocking!
Your 1# blog visitor,
Emily! The E in Ebai! Yay!

Chelsea Marie said...

HA! I tagged you! Go check out the instructions on MY blog!

Bailey said...

Ha ha ha ha!!!!! You've been tagged!! Go to my Blog for instuctions!!
Emily