Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Love Music!

Hey y'all! I have decided that since Chelsea is reviewing movies from time to time, I will start reviewing some Cd's. Music is pretty much my favorite thing in my life. There are so many kinds to listen to and I have listened to a variety of them. I have decided which ones relax me and which ones make me want to puke:). I will review Cd's that I have owned or heard over the years, so there won't be any screamo or dirty music, and especially not country!(big sigh of relief) Stayed tuned for some of my awesome music reviews!

2 comments:

Brian and Cara said...

FABULOUS! I need some good ideas for music for Abby and Isabelle to listen to. (they have recently rediscovered Barlow Girl as I just downloaded them onto our ipod) Isabelle is singing all day long so we look forward to the reviews!~Cara

Our Journey to Rwanda said...

well hurry up i want to see some! bailey