Thursday, April 2, 2009

Backstage Buddies!










These are my wonderful friends from LYT! Disclaimer:these are not all my friends I just didn't get many photos:) First we have the amazing Caleb!!!! He is the sweetest and smiliest friend I have ever had! Hes always there to lend a hand and a hug:) Next, Louisa! Louisa is an amazing friend who loves to poke fun! We had many wonderful laughs together! Last and certainly not least my Jenna! Jenna is the most wonderful girl I have ever met! She has been my friend since the beginning and has been there for me through thick and thin! I'm running out of room but I promise I'll post more pics of my friends later!

2 comments:

Emily Grace!!:D ^-^ said...

Lindsay,
I'm happy you have friends! I love Caleb and Jenna too!
Emily Grace

Anna Gray said...

They are very nice! I know them from Cross Movement Dance Ministry and from my very first time doing theatre (I was in 'The Wizard of Oz). I love the pics too! You all are very photogenic (if that's how you spell it).

-A.G :D :O :)