Friday, February 13, 2009

Princess or Devil? You Decide



In case you didn't know a couple months ago a stray kitten came to the church parking lot, and she had a broken leg. Kyle was trying to chase her off, and we didn't want her to get hurt so we adopted her! Isn't she adorable? Well don't be fooled because underneath that cute face is a mind of EVIL!

When let in the house she will torment Kyle to no end, play with my mother's curtains, and bite when she is being petted(she thinks your playing). She is also very agile and fast as you can see in this below pic she had jumped onto my tall dresser from my bed( an amazing feat!) Hopefully she will grow to be comfortable with us soon. So Princess or Devil? Only you can decide!

4 comments:

Emily Grace!!:D ^-^ said...

Linda!!!!
I don't think she is a devil. I think she is a princess but,was dropped on her head when she was a kitten!
Love Ya!
Emmy

Anna Gray said...

Awww! I LOVE cats! I think she is a little angel/princess! All cats have some princess in them (and male ones prince in them). I think she just needs to get used to her surroundings some more and hopefully in a few weeks (or less), she'll be fine!

-A.G. :D

Cathie said...

Well as a Mother of an EVIL cat. I have to say if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck call it a duck. Your cat cousin JACKSON is totally EVIL. I VOTE EVIL!!
love ya
Aunt Cathie

Max Monroe said...

wellllllll,
seeeing as she IS a cat, i hereby deem devil more appropriate. r u doing d*now?