Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Two Greatest People Ever!!!

Hey! If you couldn't tell from my post title I REALLY love these two people! This is Jenna and Zac, they were both in A Christmas Carol. Jenna and Zac are the two nicest people I have ever met and I hope we stay friends forever. They were always an encouragement during the play and after the play we were all very sad to part. Thankfully they came over last Friday,(I will post pics soon!), and we had a wonderful time! I can't wait to see them again! By the way, I realize this is not such a good pic of me, but I had my hair dyed gray and slicked back so I looked like an old man, I apologize!

1 comment:

Bailey said...

Linda,
I agree,they are very sweet people! I am happy to know that you are so grateful you have friends!
Your sis
Emily